Banff to Jasper One-Way Tour9 reviews
Your stop at the Columbia Icefield will provide you with approximately 4-hours to take part in the Ice explorer tour onto the Athabasca Glacier and the Glacier Skywalk, which overlooks the Sunwapta Valley. A picnic lunch and admission to the Glacier SkyWalk and Glacier Adventure are included. Small group sizes (up to 26 passengers) make for an intimate, personalized tour where questions are welcome. This tour runs May 1st to October 15th.
- One-way tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Picnic Lunch
• Please provide Hotel pick-up details at time of booking
• You will be picked up at the Mount Royal Hotel - 138 Banff Avenue unless you contact SunDog Tours directly and provide specific hotel pick-up location. 1 780 852 4056
• Please call to confirm booking and pick-up details at least 24 hours prior to departure 1 780 852 4056
Drop-off at your accommodation in Jasper
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.67 out of 5 based on the last 9 recent reviews