Ultimate Niagara Falls Tour plus Helicopter Ride and Skylon Tower Lunch196 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dufferin Islands Park, 7400 Portage Road, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
Explore 10 acres of paradise, where wooden footbridges connect small, secluded islands. You may be surprised at the wildlife you find in this popular escape, Niagara’s hidden secret.
Stop At: Journey Behind the Falls, 6650 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, On L2G, Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G Canada
Descend 45 meters (150 ft.) by elevator, where a short tunnel gives access to two outdoor observation decks and two portals located directly behind the Falls. At Journey Behind the Falls, you will experience the awesome spectacle of one-fifth of the world’s fresh water crashing down to the basin below. During summer daylight hours, over 2,800 cubic meters of water thunders over the brink every second, travelling 65 kilometers per hour!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Niagara Falls Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3Y9 Canada
Located on the Niagara River, which drains Lake Erie into Lake Ontario, the combined falls have the highest flow rate of any waterfall in North America that has a vertical drop of more than 50 metres (160 ft). Feel the mist of the waterfall on your face as you walk right next to the most powerful waterfalls in North America.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Niagara Helicopters Limited, 3731 Victoria Ave, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6V5, Canada
From the sensation of lift-off, to the excitement of soaring above the turbulent rapids and cascading waterfalls, your Niagara Helicopters ride is a unique and spectacular experience. Your all-scenic flight gives you a thrilling view of Niagara’s natural and man-made wonders.
Duration: 12 minutes
Stop At: Skylon Tower, 5200 Robinson St, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 2A2 Canada
Getting Hungry? Step into the glass elevator up to the famous Summit Suite Buffet at the Skylon Tower. With a view overlooking the falls, enjoy oven fresh baguettes, mixed garden salads, seafood salads, Roast Beef au Jus, fresh salmon, chicken, roast potatoes, fresh vegetables, fine cheese, fruit salads, cakes, pastries, and a whole lot more.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hornblower Niagara Cruises, 5920 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6X8 Canada
The 20-minute Voyage to the Falls boat tour that gets you as close as possible to the magnificent Niagara Falls. Journey past the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and into the heart of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls aboard Hornblower Niagara Cruises.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Round-trip transport from anywhere in Niagara Falls, Ontario
- 12-minute helicopter ride
- Hornblower Boat Cruise
- Journey Behind The Falls
- Lunch at Skylon’s Summit Suite Buffet
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Journey Behind the Falls
- Entry/Admission - Niagara Helicopters Limited
- Entry/Admission - Skylon Tower
- Entry/Admission - Hornblower Niagara Cruises
5400 Robinson St, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7T8, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotel/location in the downtown Niagara Falls, Canada area. Please contact us if your pick up is outside of Niagara Falls, Canada and we can arrange a meeting location for you.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Hornblower Cruise is seasonal and only runs from May - November (dependent on weather)
- Attractions are Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tours are in English - French/Spanish may be available upon request (not guaranteed)
- *December - May: Boat cruise is replaced with Butterfly Conservatory and Niagara's Fury
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews