English Bay Jet Ski Tour from Vancouver4 reviews
Roar your way northwest, pass Horseshoe Bay, and check out Bowen Island, a tranquil, forested island, where locals enjoy its sheltered bays and pristine swimming beaches.
In Howe Sound, pass the smaller island of Bowyer Island and reach the outcrop of Pam Rocks, where you’ll find a colony of approx. 150 harbor seals. Watch them frolic in the water and scamper onto rocks. Keep your eyes peeled for bald eagles overhead, as the Christie Islet Migratory Bird Sanctuary is located a short distance from here.
Continue to Anvil Island, the third-largest island in Howe Sound, also called Hat Island, and see if you can see the White Spot, a marker located on a high bluff popular with hikers.
Time permitting, your guide leads you to more sites and explains what you see along the way. Then cruise back to Granville Island, where your tour ends.
- Use of Jet Ski
- Use of wetsuit and life jacket
- One-day boater's license
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Price is per person, based on one or two adults per Jet Ski (depending on option selected)
- Over 19 any government issued photo idea is sufficient (passport, drivers license, health card)
- Ages 19 and under must bring a valid driver's license to operate the Jet Ski; minimum age to drive the Jet Ski is 16 years
- Insurance is not included in the price. Please bring a credit card for a security deposit
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- You are recommended to bring swimwear, a towel, sunscreen and sunglasses
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 4 recent reviews