Canyoning in the Lost Canyon17 reviews
The Lost Canyon Adventures Canyoning tour is considered the Top Experience in the World, according to TripAdvisor. We dare you to #FindYourselfintheLostCanyon! The Lost Canyon is a very exclusive tour. You will explore deep into the Costa Rican rainforest and rappel down the biggest waterfalls near the Arenal Volcano. There are many exciting surprises along the way as you get wet and wild in one of the most beautiful rainforest canyons in the world!
• Desafio Adventure Company, Meters West of the Central Park 100 Downtown La Fortuna, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
• Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
• Hunters & Gatherers Costa Rica, 702, Alajuela Province, San Carlos La Fortuna Alajuela CR 21007, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
• 100 Metros al Sur de la gasolina La Fortuna de San Carlos, La Fortuna, 50402, Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Safety equipment and briefing
Traveler pickup is offered
We are happy to pick you up from any hotel or rental home in the La Fortuna and Arenal Volcano area. Just pease provide us the exact Google Maps location upon booking your tour with us. If you are coming from San Jose or Guanacaste, please be sure to allow at least a three-hour drive time.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 17 recent reviews