Cetina River Zipline Experience from Split12 reviews
Zip-line is located 3km from Omiš, in the canyon of the Cetina River and consists of eight wires with a total length of 2,100m. The longest wire is 700m long and it is situated 150m above the ground. Depending on the size of the group, zip-line gives you up to three hours of unforgettable fun and beautiful nature. Before the beginning, the group goes to the training ground and each guest receives the equipment.
• Palazzo di Diocleziano, Iza Vestibula 3, Split 21000 Croatia
• Omis Cetina Canyon, Boats from Omis Bridge, Omis Croatia
• Omis and Cetina River, Omis City, Omis Croatia
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All necessary equipment to enjoy the zipline activity
- Two expert zipline guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from the stated hotels in the Makarska Riviera ONLY: see tour's description itinerary)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Split (all the travellers departing on this tour from Split need to come to the central meeting point by themselves - in front of the Diocletian's Palace cellars entrance; the address: Obala hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 22, Split, 21000)
Brass Gate of Diocletian's Palace, Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 22, 21000, Split, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
pick ups are from selected list of hotels
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum accepted weight to take this tour is 287 lbs (130 kg) per traveler
- Please bring comfortable clothes and shoes, bottled water, hat and sunglasses
- Please note that this tour will involve a considerate amount of walking plus the zipline activity. Therefore, travellers should be fit and have no negative medical conditions
- It is recommended that you bring your own meal and snacks to this tour as there will not be any food venues nearby
- There is an optional pick up service from specific hotels within the Makarska Riviera (please select this option when booking this tour and write name of the hotel in special requirements)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 12 recent reviews