Dubai Desert 4x4 Safari with Camp activities, BBQ Dinner & Live shows1919 reviews
Meet your guide at your central Dubai hotel and board a comfortable air-conditioned 4x4. On entering the desert, your guide deflates your tires and takes you on a roller coaster ride as you crash through the dunes in your off-road vehicle.
Stop at a camel farm to learn about the ‘Ships of the Desert’ then watch a fascinating Falcon show and interact with the falconer. A spectacular sunset welcomes you at our traditional Arabian Campsite with ‘Gahwa’ Arabic coffee and local dates.
Experience a brief camel ride, try sand boarding and get a henna tattoo then relax with a Shisha water-pipe. Whet your appetite with a Shawarma or Falafil sandwich, both popular local snacks before settling in to watch the evening's live entertainment. A mesmerizing Tanoura traditional folk dance is followed by an enthralling fire blower show. Take a break and enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner. Later a tantalizing belly dance performed under the starlit sky brings the evening to a close. Your tour then finishes with a drop-off at your Dubai hotel.
Upgrade to an Exclusive Dubai Desert Safari by enjoying the delicious barbecue dinner at your exclusive table with a bottle of sparkling wine and fruit basket.
- Must to Do and most popular activities in Dubai
- Desert safari with English speaking Professional licensed and trained drivers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off with 4x4 wheel luxury air conditioned Jeeps.
- All Jeeps are configured with guest protection roll bars & seat belts for every passenger
- Shared Bedouin-style tent at the camp site
- 30 - 40 minutes Roller coaster Dune Bashing in the Red dunes.
- Sand boarding, Camel ride & Falcon show
- Henna Tattoo design
- Arabic Coffee and Shisha (Arabic water pipe).
- Shawarma or Falafil sandwich.
- Live show - Tanoura Dance ,Fire blower show and Belly dance performance
- Exclusive table with a bottle of sparkling wine & fruit basket (If option selected).
- BBQ Buffet Dinner with 20+ Items with Vegetarian option
- Separate washroom facilities for men and women at the Camp site
- Cold mineral water in the vehicle
- Beautiful Sunset photography opportunity
- Well maintained Exclusive Desert camp to experience maximum thrill and adventure
- Cake can be arranged for celebrating special occasions ( Birthday,Wedding etc) ,charges applicable
- Pictures and video in USB available to purchase
- Alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
- Quad bikes are available at the camp at extra charge
Traveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman hotels or Dubai Port Rashid ( cruise terminal)
• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.
• Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others locations ( which is not in City limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.
• For Transit guest, pick up can be arranged from any nearby Airport Hotels ( without luggage)
>> Departure time : -
• WINTER time ( Oct - Feb ) - Between 13:45pm and 14:15pm approximately
• SUMMER time ( Mar - Sept ) - Between 14:15pm and 14:45pm approximately
Dubai Port Rashid Cruise Terminal
Returns to original departure point at approximately 9pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup will be in a 4x4 Land Cruiser on sharing basis with up to 6 people per land Cruiser from different hotels.
- Children aged 4.99 years and under are not allowed to join the Tour.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- The Dubai desert can get cooler in the evenings during winter, so we recommend you bring a light jacket and closed shoes. Please wear sports shoes for safe sand boarding.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- During the Islamic holidays / Ramadan fasting month,there will be a restriction on live entertainment ( Belly dance , Tanoura dance) and serving alcohol throughout the UAE. Therefore the Safari will be operated without these entertainments and serving of alcohol at the camp site during these days.
- Desert Safari BBQ Dinner Menu as below:-
- Welcome Drink - Rooh Afza (Rose Drink) , Breads – Kuboos / Bread Rolls , Salad Dressing - Mustard with olive oil (v) , Starters - Chicken Shawarma (non v)/ Falafel Shawarma (v),Cold Food - Freshly Chopped Tomatoes (v) /Sliced Cucumber (v) / Fresh Lettuce (v) / Olives (v) ,Arabic Salad - Hummus (v) / Tabbouleh (v) / Sautéed Potatoes & Onions (v) , Hot Food - White Rice/ Saffron Rice (v) / Chicken Biriyani (non v) / Lentil Curry (v) / Mixed vegetable Curry (v) , From the Grill - Marinated Chicken (non v) - BBQ LIVE / Barbecue Lamb Chops (non v) - BBQ LIVE / Beef Patty (non v) - LIVE ,Dessert – Luqaimat / Baklawa / Cut Fruits (v) /Tea and Coffee / Unlimited Soft Drinks, Water and Juice Cans
- If you want to book this tour in Private Vehicle,please search the activity, product code : 2168PDXB07 - Private Tour : Dubai Desert Safari with all Camp activities in Exclusive Car
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews