Luxor Nile River Private Felucca Ride at Sunset5 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Felucca Tour, Al Bairat, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Late afternoon, Your Luxor Local tour guide will pick you up from your hotel (Lobby), and transfer to the Nile side, where your Egyptian traditional Felucca is waiting for you journey. Board your Felucca and relax on the soft cushions. Experience the peace and tranquility of the Nile water that has been the lifeblood of Egypt since Pharaonic times.
Enjoy the Felucca gently glide down the river, watch the real Egyptian life pass by and enjoy the fantastic scenes that have not changed in millennia, the children playing in the water, the camels and donkeys, the farmers going about their work in the same ways they have done for centuries, and admire the water buffalo and a wide variety of birds. The felucca will sail to the Banana Island "an Island covered with banana plantations" the boat captain will berth the felucca off the island and take you on a short exploratory tour of the island, where you’ll be offered a refreshing cup of traditional Egyptian tea and some of the sweetest, most delicious bananas you have ever tasted. Return sailing and watch the sun sets slowly over Luxor West Bank, take in the scenes of life around you as you sail along the Nile, back to the Nile side and then transfer to your hotel in Luxor.
Duration: 1 hour
- Pickup and return from your hotel in Luxor
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Sunset felucca ride on the Nile
- Entry/Admission - Banana Island (Gezira el-Moz)
- Bottled water during the tours
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Qualified English speaking tour leader
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Felucca Tour
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (Tipping)
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Your hotel in Luxor
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.25 out of 5 based on the last 4 recent reviews