Fast Track Entrance to Széchenyi Spa with Optional Massage409 reviews
The Széchenyi Spa Budapest’s largest thermal spa. Built in a beautiful neo-Baroque style in 1913 and completed in 1927, the spa is located in the City Park opposite the City Circus.
Skip the main entrance line and head to the rear entrance, where an English-speaking host will greet you.
Choose from 18 pools of varying temperature, filled with water from thermal springs. A natural temperature of 170 degrees Fahrenheit (77 Celsius), the thermal water is cooled down to different temperatures at the spa and contains minerals like calcium and magnesium, which are said to be good for your joints! Check out the large outdoor swimming pool with a temperature of 84 F (27 C); relieve sore muscles in a warm pool with jets; or watch men play chess in a steaming pool of 106 F (38 C).
Inside, under several beautiful domes, soak in more hot pools or adjacent steam rooms and saunas. When you’re warm enough, take a cold plunge or enjoy a shower with your included Széchenyi Spa gift of shampoo and shower gel. If you choose the upgrade option, relax with a 20-minute aromatherapy massage. Feel free to stay as long as you’d like, up until closing time.
• Szechenyi Baths and Pool, Allatkerti korut 9-11., Budapest 1146 Hungary
- English-speaking host/hostess at private welcome desk
- Szechenyi Spa gift - only in I Love Spa Package (extra cost)
- If specified in option - 1 hour long City Park Segway Tour
- If specified in option - Spa teratment/Massage
- If specified in option - Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Széchenyi Thermal Bath, Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 9-11, 1146 Hungary
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers from centrally located hotels in budapest.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- In case you book the massage option, please add your preferred appointment time and gender of massage therapist in the section 'special requirements' at time of booking
- Pool, sauna and steam cabins at the spa are coeducated
- Towels and swimsuits are available for rent or purchase at the Szechenyi Spa (own expense). Please note that the rental place only accepts cash in local currency
- The thermal water in the spa is not recommended for infants
- Minimum age for the massage is 18 years
- Opening hours - entering hours : Monday - Sunday 9 am - 6 pm (except at Christmas 12.24. 9am-1pm; 12.25 10am-5pm, and Jan 01 - opens from 10)
- Please note the during Christmas and New Year season the spa as more popular then usual, the entering process may take a few minutes more than usual.
- Please note the following outdoor pool closures : 25-29. March: thermal pool, 01-05. April: regular swimming pool, 08-12. April: activity pool.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews