Delhi Food Tour : Best Way To Experience Authentic Indian Food34 reviews
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Food Tour in Delhi, 199 - A Lane 10, New Delhi 110006 India
Once the guests are finished with Old Delhi, we get in to the car to explore New Delhi and it's food. During the tour, we also visit a few attractions of the city like the biggest spice market in city. This is a perfect introduction to India and Indian cuisines for first time as well as regular visitors
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Old Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India
This food tour is a food walk and city tour in one compact package which is a great thing to do if you have 5-6 hours to spare. The guests discover the culinary delights of Old Delhi and New Delhi from some of the most famous food joints of the city. Some of them have been in business for more than 100 years.rs.
Duration: 3 hours 20 minutes
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
In addition to food, the guests also get the chance to see a number of hidden corners of the city which normal tourists don't really know about. The itinerary and food items included can be tailored to suit the dietary requirements of the guests.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Snacks, drinks and meals
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (in central Delhi zone)
- Rickshaw rides
- Entry/Admission - Food Tour in Delhi
1: Mandi House, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
2: Chawri Bazar, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We can meet at Old Delhi to begin the tour
Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Free pickup and drop is provided from central Delhi. For pickup and drop from places outside this zone, a drop of USD 25 is applicable.
- Free bottled water, hand wipes, sanitizer are provided in every tour.
- Although we take care to ensure that food is as safe as possible, we can't be held responsible for any illness or injury due to any food item consumed or activity during the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews