3-Hour Old Delhi Heritage Walking Tour With Rickshaw Ride11 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
In this 3-hour long walking tour of Old Delhi, you will get to experience the best of India, its age-old culture and tradition. Your tour will begin with the guide picking you up from your hotel, thereby taking the metro (subway) to Old Delhi.
Experience the swanky and swift metro, the very lifeline of the city and reach Old Delhi to get started. Upon arrival, get bombarded with the history of this ancient city and witness the lifestyle and culture come to life while taking your stroll on the busy streets. As you make your way in the jewellery market of Chandni Chowk your first stop will be at the grand Jama Masjid (India’s second largest mosque), built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 2187, Kinari Bazar Rd, Katra Shah N Shah, Old Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Visit the most colorful lane of old Delhi, Kinari Bazaar and then stop for a quick snack (parantha, stuffed flatbread) break at a 150-year-old eating joint!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib, Chandni Chowk Near Red Fort, New Delhi India
After the delicious break, make your way to the beautiful Gurudwara (Sikh Temple) and learn more about the selfless and humanitarian service of the community kitchen!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Khari Baoli, India
Lastly, take a fun rickshaw ride with your guide to Asia’s largest spice market to get an amazing hands-on experience in the world of spices!
Duration: 30 minutes
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off (Only when option selected)
- English speaking local guide
- Local snacks (Samosa's)
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- Entry/Admission - Kinari Bazar
- Entry/Admission - Khari Baoli
United Coffee House, E-15, Rajiv Chowk, Block E, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service available from all hotels located in Central Delhi.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Knees and shoulders must be covered at all places of worship.
- Comfortable walking shoes/slippers are recommended.
- Shoes and slippers need to be removed on all places of worship. They will be safely stored for you
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 11 recent reviews