Photo Tour of Old Delhi with Street Food Tasting4 reviews
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
This photo tour through this area helps you photograph some of the iconic landmarks as well as lesser known corners of this part of city and also provide a refreshing insight in to the lives of people closely entwined with the older traditions. The guests walk through centuries old bazaars, see some old havelis (mansions), interact with local people going about their daily lives and taste some great local food. Depending upon time available this tour can cover following places
• Chandni Chowk
• Chawari Bazaar (wedding card market)
• Camera Market
• Spice Market
• Laal Kuan (metal market)
• Kinaari Bazaar
• Nayi Sadak ( Book Market)and a few other places. This is a walk through the heart of Delhi city and will stay fresh in memory for life. This photo walk is a great way to capture daily lives of some old fashioned people still stubbornly holding on to old ways in the biggest city of India and experience the contrast between modern day progress and old world charm.
Photography equipment for rent is also available if required.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Snacks and street food tasting
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from central Delhi)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
1027/8, Chawri Bazar Rd, Pai Walan, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop from outside this zone may cost INR 1500 extra. Alternatively, we can meet up in Old Delhi area
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour involves a lot of walking through crowded streets, so dress accordingly.
- Minimum age is 10 years
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 4 recent reviews