Jaipur Pink City Full-Day Tour Including Lunch and Camel Ride4 reviews
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
Next you will see City Palace, a great blend of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture. Founded by Maharaja Jai Singh, this palace has numerous palatial structures including Chandra Mahal, Badal Mahal, Mubarak Mahal, City Palace Museum and the Govind Dev Temple. It also holds a collection of around 2000 weapons, armor and dresses of Mughals and Rajputs.
After City Palace, visit Hawa Mahal (Air Palace), a five storey façade, built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in the shape of a pyramid with 953 small windows all in decorative lattice style.
After the City Palace, your guide and driver will take you to some of the famous shops and boutiques nearby for you to explore. After shopping, you will return back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by private AC vehicle
- Camel ride at Jal Mahal
- Entrance Fee of All Monuments
- Entry/Admission - Monkey Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Mirrors)
- Entry/Admission - Galtaji Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jain Mandir Sanganer
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Your hotel in Jaipur
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.5 out of 5 based on the last 4 recent reviews