Jerusalem and Bethlehem Tour from Jerusalem15 reviews
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
Next, head to Mount Zion to visit the Tomb of King David and the Room of Last Supper located near the Dormition Abbey. This Abbey was built by the Bishop of Jerusalem in the fifth century and known for it's impressive Architecture.
Following the program, you head to the old city to and walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters to soak-up some of the different cultures of the city. Walk through the Cardo, the ancient Roman road, view the Western Wall and continue to the Christian quarter. Then walk through the Via Dolorosa, and visit the church of Holy Sepulchre, which is a major Christian pilgrimage site since its creation in the fourth century.
Leave Jerusalem and drive to Bethlehem. Cross the border (on own) and join your local guide for an overview of the Shepherds' field, where the star of nativity was said to appear. Visit manger's square and enter one of the oldest churches in the world, the Church of Nativity. Cross back to meet your Israeli guide who will escort you back to your point of departure.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Local guide in Bethlehem portion
- Entry/Admission - The Way of the Cross - Via Dolorosa
- Entry/Admission - Eglise du Saint-Sepulcre
- Entry/Admission - Monte das Oliveiras
- Entry/Admission - The Cenacle
- Entry/Admission - King David's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - The Cardo
- Food and drinks
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passports are required
- The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations
- Border crossing to Bethlehem may include short unaccompanied walking portion
- Change of vehicle may be required upon entering Palestinian grounds
- The tour is operated bilingually and available in English: Daily Spanish: Sunday; Tuesday; Friday French: Monday; Thursday; Saturday German: Wednesday
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.27 out of 5 based on the last 15 recent reviews