Rome Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour5082 reviews
Download now Sightseeing Experience APP: an easy and practical way to orient yourself, move, visit and discover the city.
Inside the APP you find a free walking tour of the center available in 5 languages and an interactive map that shows you the position of the buses in real time, the waiting time at each stop and your position so you can easily reach the nearest stop.
With your ticket, simply step aboard and let the sights effortlessly unfold, hopping on and off as you wish at any of the eight stops. Marvel at the Colosseum, the scene of bloody Roman-era gladiator battles, and check out the Piazza Venezia, home to the grandiose Vittorio Emanuele II Monument. Or, hop off near the Trevi Fountain to toss a coin into its waters, or at the Vatican City stop to see St Peter’s Basilica.
Hop on and off at the stops anytime you wish, or stay aboard for an entire loop (roughly 1.5-2 hours), seeing the sights as you listen to the informative onboard audio commentary. Plus, with free WiFi on board, you're free to blog, tweet and upload and share photos along the way.
48-hour Ticket Including Entrance to the Vatican Museums and Sistine ChapelWonder at the glories of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel when you upgrade your 48-hour hop-on hop-off ticket to include entrance to these two Rome highlights. Visit the Vatican Museums to see its priceless artworks, tapestries and maps, and step inside the hallowed Sistine Chapel to behold its painted ceiling, Michelangelo’s masterpiece.
48-hour Ticket Including Entrance to the Colosseum, Romand Forum and Palatine Hill Visit the Colosseum, the most important and famous of all roman monuments, where thousands of men and wild animals were put to death before a blood-thirsty audience. Explore the Ancient city, the Roman Forum, see the very sight where the body of Julius Caesar was cremated, the Arch of Titus, the Temple of the Vestal Virgins, the Senate House, the ancient market, the brothels and walk on the Via Sacra, where legions used to march during triumphal parades. Visit the Palatine hill, the core of the Seven Hills, one of the most ancient parts of the city.
48-hour Ticket Including Entrance to the Colosseum, Romand Forum and Palatine Hill + Vatican Museums This combo ticket includes skip the lines access to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill and Vatican Museums.Visit all the highlights of the Vatican Museums, from the Sistine Chapel to lesser-known gems of the collection.
48-hour +ST. PETER’S BASILICA audio-guide Let the magnificence of Saint Peter’s Basilica amaze you. Listen to the official audio-guide as your tour the Basilica at your own pace.See the incredible Bernini's Baldachin and marvel at Michelangelo’s beautiful sculpture, La Pietà.
- Hop-on hop-off bus sightseeing tour
- Official St. Peter's Basilica audio-guide lasting 1hour and 15 minutes ( if option selected)
- Onboard audio guide in eight different languages
- Free Wi-Fi onboard bus
- Mobile free App “Sightseeing Experience
- Entrance fees to sights (unless specified)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Your tour route starts at Via Marsala, however you may board the bus and exchange your voucher at any of the stops
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Admission to the Colosseum is valid only on the date shown on the voucher. The Skip the line ticket can only be used on the first day, not the 2nd day.Voucher must be redeemed at the City Sightseeing Rome Visitor Center located in Via IV Novembre 147 ( entrance time from 9.30 am to 1 pm ).
- St. Peter's Basilica opening: every day from 9:30 am to 3 pm ( except Wednesday ) - Wednesday from 1 pm to 3 pm. Before getting to Basilica, please go City Sightseeing® Roma – Vatican Museums VisitorCenter - Via Veniero 74, in front of Vatican Museums Timetable: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm Mon –Sat
- St. Peter's Basilica audio-guide in: Italian, English, French, Spanish, German, French, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese
- Rome Municipality Authority may impose new regulations and restricted access for all hop-on hop-off tours in the city of Rome without warning. It could impact the number of stops available and/or your journey on this tour; the exact itinerary will be advised on the day of travel
- On Sundays and selected public holidays (Easter) traffic might be restricted in certain areas of Rome. Stops affected frequently include Colosseo or Circo Massimo
- Wheelchair accessible (lower level only); electric wheelchairs cannot be accommodated for technical reasons. The most accessible boarding point is Via Marsala (Termini Station)
- Please note that Vatican Museum is close on Sundays and selected public holidays
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Avoid wearing too short trousers and low-cut tops, cover legs and shoulders.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews