Best of Hiroshima Food Tour
Beginning near the famous Peace Park, your guide will take you through the streets and shopping arcades of downtown Hiroshima. Try the dishes this city has become famous for across Japan: of course we will try classic Hiroshima-Style Okonomiyaki but with your guide, you will also try local snacks, taste spicy tsukemen that will delight ramen lovers everywhere. Visit a classic “village-inside-a-building” of teppanyaki yumminess AND finish up with a surprising old-meets-new dessert stop.
From fanatical sports fans, soul food professionals, wide streets with friendly shop owners, local crafts and a welcoming spirit, this city should be on your MUST SEE list.
There are endlessly delicious memories to be made here. Get off the beaten path and explore Hiroshima culture through the food and friendly local atmosphere.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akushu Cafe, Japan, 〒730-0051 Hiroshima, Naka-ku, Ōtemachi, 1-chōme−2−１ おりづるタワー内
Let's meet here and then start your 3-hour Best of Hiroshima Food Tour with a local expert!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park, 1-2 Nakajimacho, Naka, Hiroshima 730-0811 Hiroshima Prefecture
Beginning near the famous Peace Park, your guide will take you through the streets and shopping arcades of downtown Hiroshima.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Hondori Shopping District, 8 Hondōri, Naka Ward, Hiroshima, 730-0035, Japan
Pass By: Hiroshima Kinzagai Shop Street, Naka-ku, Hiroshima Hiroshima Prefecture
Hiroshima Kinzagai Shop Street
Pass By: Fukuro-machi Park, Fukuro-machi 9-chome, Hiroshima Hiroshima Prefecture
Pass By: Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum, 1-2 Nakajimacho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima 730-0811 Hiroshima Prefecture
Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum
Pass By: Atomic Bomb Dome, 1-10 Otemachi Naka-ku, Hiroshima 730-0051 Hiroshima Prefecture
Atomic Bomb Dome
Pass By: Hiroshima World Heritage Sea Route, 1-chōme-9-９番地先 Ōtemachi, Naka-ku, Hiroshima, 730-0051, Japan
Hiroshima World Heritage Sea Route
Pass By: Hiroshima Castle, 21-1 Moto-machi Naka Ward, Hiroshima 730-0011 Hiroshima Prefecture
Stop At: Hiroshima, Hiroshima, Hiroshima Prefecture, Chugoku
3-hour tour of downtown Hiroshima’s food scene with a local: Try local specialties at 4 food stops including dessert, Learn about the spirit of one of Japan’s friendliest cities, Browse the shops at a shopping arcade for souvenirs & snacks.
Duration: 3 hours
- 4 food stops
- 2 drinks included
- Dessert included
- Dining in local restaurants
- Shopping time
- Local English - speaking guide
- Hotel pick up not included (can be arranged for an additional charge)
- Transportation costs
- Additional drinks or food
Akushu Cafe, Japan, 〒730-0051 Hiroshima, Naka-ku, Ōtemachi, 1-chōme−2−１ おりづるタワー内
Hatchobori Station, 6 Ebisucho, Naka Ward, Hiroshima, 730-0021, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for guests with dietary restrictions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers