Private Full Day Hiroshima Tour6 reviews
Group Maximum: 4 travelers
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Itsukushima Shrine, 1-1 Miyajimacho, Hatsukaichi 739-0588 Hiroshima Prefecture
Visit one of the most important shrine in Japan and learn the samurai history
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park, 1-2 Nakajimacho, Naka, Hiroshima 730-0811 Hiroshima Prefecture
Visit the peace monument to pray for peace and see the A- Dome to learn the history of the war
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Miyajima Omotesando Shopping Street, Miyajimacho Omotesando, Hatsukaichi 739-0553 Hiroshima Prefecture
Have a chance to have lunch (payment excluded) and do shopping
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Hiroshima Castle, 21-1 Moto-machi Naka Ward, Hiroshima 730-0011 Hiroshima Prefecture
See the traditional samurai castle and take photos (outside)
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum, 1-2 Nakajimacho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima 730-0811 Hiroshima Prefecture
Visit the museum dedicated to the atomic bomb victims, time to learn about the World War II history
Duration: 30 minutes
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Private driver/guide
- Entry/Admission - Itsukushima Shrine
- Entry/Admission - Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
- Entry/Admission - Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum
- Food and drinks, unless otherwise specified
- Entry/Admission - Hiroshima Castle
Traveler pickup is offered
For customers arriving with trains, the pickup is at the lobby of Hotel Granvia Hiroshima which is connected to Hiroshima Station.
- Hiroshima Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own care provider
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.5 out of 5 based on the last 6 recent reviews