3-Hour Small-Group Sushi Making Class in Tokyo3 reviews
You will start with “Dashi”-making which is fundamental soup stock of Japanese cooking. You will learn about some of the typical Japanese seasonings frequently used.
By going through the process of preparation of toppings, making sushi rice, rolling and shaping, you will complete the beautiful sushi plate of 7 pieces of popular Nigiri (hand-shaped sushi), Inari (fried tofu pouched sushi) and 3 kinds of sushi rolls.
Most of the process will be accompanied by instructor’s demonstrations so that you will know how it goes and make it easier. Besides instructors are around to assist you, so feel free to ask any questions.
When you're finished, enjoy your creations garnished with freshly grated wasabi, cozy miso soup and green tea.
- Local, English-speaking cooking instructor
- Recipes and ingredients
- Apron and towel rental
- Welcome tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cooking Sun Tokyo, 18 Shinanomachi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0016, Japan
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 10 people in a class
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.67 out of 5 based on the last 3 recent reviews