Visit to Chichen Itza, Ik Kil Cenote and Valladolid with Lunch106 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro, Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
Visit to Valladolid where you'll spend about 20 minutes in the center of the colonial city built in 16th century.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
2.5-hour historical tour in one of the most famous ancient Yucatan cities - Chichen Itza.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
One complete hour of refreshing swim on one of the most beautiful sinkholes in a cenote called Ik-Kil.
Duration: 1 hour
- Pick up & drop-off, transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional certificated bilingual guide
- Lunch (regional buffet)
- Guided visit to Chichen-Itza & free time there, visit to the cenote Ik-Kil & free time there
- All Taxes & Fees, no extra or hidden charges
- Brief Temazcal purification ritual with a real shaman (optional to participate in)
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
- Drinks, unless specified
- 13USD/per person extra fee for pick up from Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Akumal.
- Temazcal part for the option of the tour with the pick up from Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen.
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel lobby in Cancun hotel zone; for downtown hotels/accommodations in Cancun we offer several meeting points; and meeting point in Puerto Juarez Ultramar for Isla Mujeres hotels. Pick up from All-Inclusive Hotels on Riviera Maya, Akumal and Tulum is included. For Hotels in Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Playacar and Tulum we offer several meeting points. Please make sure you mentioned your hotel/accommodation details when making a booking. Please contact local supplier at least 48 hours before the tour to confirm your pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bring towels, sunscreen and sunglasses, remember to use biodegradable sunscreen.
- You may want to bring a light sweater or jacket as it could get cold on the transportation on our way to Chichén Itzá and back.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes or sneakers, flip flops are not recommended for the archaeological site.
- Don’t bring tripod for your camera, as it is not allowed to get these inside the Mayan Ruins.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- You must contact local supplier at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
- This tour is available only from Cancun. Please don´t forget to specify your accommodation name and/or address in the booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews