Delft Pottery Factory Tour Including Pottery Souvenir3 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delft Pottery De Delftse Pauw, Delftweg 133, 2289 BD Rijswijk, Netherlands
At your chosen tour time, head to Rijswijk (Delft Noord), a quick 5-minute train ride from The Hague, and walk to Delftse Pauw, one the few factories in the Netherlands that still carry on the tradition of hand-painted Delft pottery, or Delftware. Take a guided tour to learn about the history of this classic blue-and-white pottery and see the production process firsthand.
Next visit the showroom and shop and admire a wide range of Delft pottery pieces in the showroom. There you will receive your free handpainted gift and can make use of a discount on any additional items you may like to purchase. If you prefer to have your shopping shipped to your home address, this can be arranged, although the service is at your own expense.
Your tour concludes inside the factory.
Duration: 1 hour
- Local guide
- Souvenir of Delft pottery
- Discounts on showroom items
- Entry/Admission - Delft Pottery De Delftse Pauw
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Shipping cost for pottery items
Delftweg 133, 2289 BD Rijswijk, Netherlands
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Rijswijk is located approximately 5 minutes from The Hague by train. Transport to and from The Hague is not included
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4 out of 5 based on the last 3 recent reviews