Christchurch Maori Concert and Kiwi Viewing11 reviews
Following the concert, there will be the opportunity to view New Zealand's native Kiwi in its natural habitat. Willowbank is the only privately owned reserve in the world where Kiwis can be viewed in the open.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Maori concert
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Willowbank Wildlife Reserve
- Food and drinks
Tour departs from selected Christchurch hotels
Returns to original departure point at 6:30pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 3.73 out of 5 based on the last 11 recent reviews