Rotorua Eco Thermal Small Group Morning Tour94 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland, 201 Waiotapu Loop Road Rd 3, Rotorua 3073 New Zealand
come and see one of the worlds most surreal places, including the colorful champagne pool
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lady Knox Geyser, 201 Waiotapu Loop Road, Rotorua 3073 New Zealand
see the daily eruption of the Lady Knox geyser at 10.15am
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Waimangu Volcanic Valley, 587 Waimangu Road Off State Highway 5, Rotorua 3043 New Zealand
recently voted as one of New Zealand's must-see attractions, the Waimangu valley is nature at her best
Duration: 1 hour
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland
- Entry/Admission - Lady Knox Geyser
- Entry/Admission - Waimangu Volcanic Valley
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickups are made between 8 am and 8.30 am from the Rotorua CBD. The following is a time breakdown. Unfortunately, we do not pick up from any ports as the closest is 60min from Rotorua.
8.05 am (Black Swan, Peppers on the Point, Koura Lodge, Bella Vista, Lake Rotorua hotel)
8.10 am (Novotel, Ibis, Regent, Aura accommodation, Pullman)
8.15 am (Princes Gate, Museum, Quest, YHA)
8.20 am (Sudima, Millennium, Central backpackers, Downtown backpackers)
8.25 am (All Fenton St accommodations)
8.30 am (Holiday Inn)
if your accommodation is not on the list but is in the CBD please contact us directly.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews