Zipline Adventure - The Original Ziplining Canopy Tour17 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rotorua Canopy Tours, 147 Fairy Springs Road, Rotorua 3015 New Zealand
Please arrive at our HQ on Fairy Springs Road 15 minutes prior to the tour departure, or just let us know at the time of your booking where you would like to be picked up from – all of our tours include a complementary pick-up and drop-off from any central Rotorua location if required.
You’ll check-in, meet your authentic kiwi guides, and we’ll get you into your ziplining harness. Then we drive out to the Dansey Road Scenic Reserve, just 10 minutes from our HQ.
Step into a lost world and come face to face with towering trees and native flora untouched for centuries in one of the most intact native eco-systems you’ll find anywhere in New Zealand.
Immerse yourself in this breathtaking country the way it once was – and hear the inimitable birdsong of New Zealand native birds including Tuis, North Island Robins, Kereru and Tomtits in their natural habitat.
Just by being on the tour, you are already contributing to the conservation effort, as part of your ticket price goes towards the programme to restore the beautiful forest and remove all introduced pests.
Please allow 3.5 hours for your tour (from the time you arrive at our headquarters until you return)
Duration: 3 hours
- Safety equipment
- Two professional guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if needed)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Photos available for download
- Wet weather clothing
- Entry/Admission - Rotorua Canopy Tours
- Food and drinks
Rotorua Canopy Tours, 147 Fairy Springs Road, Fairy Springs, Rotorua 3015, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any central Rotorua location.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- If you required hotel pickup and drop-off, please call the local tour operator; contact information can be found on your confirmation voucher
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Maximum weight is 265 pounds (120kg)
- Closed-toe footwear is required; supportive footwear such as trainers or hiking boots is recommended
- It is recommended that you wear multiple layers of clothing
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Availability: This tour is for small groups of no more than 10 people. We will do our best to book you for your preferred departure time but due to other bookings, this may not always be available. If your preferred time is not available, we will contact you to offer an alternative departure
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.88 out of 5 based on the last 17 recent reviews