Guided Horse Trekking from Rotorua2 reviews
This is a guided walking horse trek. Prior instructions are given before departing the paddock arena once you have been allocated your horse.
Starting on the lower farm you then wind your way up to our lookout overlooking Lake Rotorua which you will see in our photos. The whole experience takes part on the lower part of Mount Ngongotaha. There is some uneven terrain during the trek, however, no previous experience is required. Helmets are provided for safety reasons.
• Lake Rotorua, Rotorua New Zealand
• Adventure Playground, 451 Ngongotaha Road, Rotorua 3015 New Zealand
- Horse safari
- Safety gear
- Food and drinks
Rotorua i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, 1167 Fenton Street, Rotorua 3007, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Our white Toyota pickup van will wait in the Bus area outside the iSite Building.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.5 out of 5 based on the last 2 recent reviews