Day Trip to El Valle Anton from Panama City17 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Valle de Anton Panama
El Valle is a charming small town, the place is the perfect destination for locals to practice outdoor activities. You will be picked up from your hotel in Panama City and be transferred to El Valle on a drive that takes about 2 hours.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Sleeping Indian Girl, Calle La India, El Valle de Anton 1001 Panama
The hill has the shape of one native lady sleeping, is a popular destination for locals to hike to the top and take nice pictures of town inside the volcano creater.
Persons in good conditions could reach the top in 45 minutes, and the circuit in 2 hours approx.
Persons in regular conditions could take 1 hour 15 minutes to the top, and the circuit in 3 hours approx.
Admission fee: US$ 4 each
For those clients no interested to hike, then, we will visit Chorro El Macho trail with the hanging bridge and biggest waterfall of El Valle
Admission fee: US$ 5 each
Visit the thermal pool to relax with the mud mask and the pool with minerals, then later have a nice lunch
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: El Valle Panama Hot Springs, El Valle de Anton Panama
The local spa.
To recover after the hike, the locals go to relax the body and muscles inside the warm water pool with plenty minerals. Bring swimsuit and towel.
In addition, the place also has one area to put a mud mask, the mud rich in minerals help to revitalize the face and body.
Admission fee: US4 each
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: El Valle market, Anton Valley, Panama
After 1 hour lunch in one local restaurant, The persons will walk to the local Market to see or buy the plants, fruits and handycraft make it for the locals. Normally, we stay 30 minutes to see the market stands and take pictures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: El Nispero Zoo and Botanical Garden, El Valle de Anton Panama
After visit the Market to buy local souvenirs and take pictures, then we go to Garden and zoo El Nispero to see animals difficult to find into the rainforest. Admssion fee US$ 5 each
Length: 1 hour approx
For those no interested to visit zoo, we go to Hotel Campestre to see the famous Golden Frog, exclusive animal from El Valle. Almost extinct, the last time found it in a wild was 2008, now we reproduce in laboratory and try to release in a wild sooner.
To see few golden frogs the admmission is free, but we recommend give a donation or buy any kind the souvenir to help to support the scientific research and protection of the frog.
Lengh: 10 minutes approx
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Panama City, Panama City, Panama Province
Back to your hotel in Panama City.
Length: 2hours approx.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or Minibus
- Professional driver
- Professional local guide
- Beverages (soda, water or local beer)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Museum entrance fee US$3 per person (optional)
- Chorro el Macho trail US$5 per person (Optional)
- Mud mask and Thermal pool US$4 per person (optional)
- El Nispero zoo US$5 per person (optional)
- Any entrance fee attractions will be pay for the client.
- Hotels or resorts outside our pick up range,have extra cost. Pay US$20 total for 1-12 passengers
- Entry/Admission - The Sleeping Indian Girl
- Entry/Admission - El Valle Panama Hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - El Nispero Zoo and Botanical Garden
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels or resorts outside our pick up range,have extra cost to cover round trip transfer. Like Westin Playa Bonita or Dream Playa Bonita. Pay US$20 total for 1-12 passengers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Would need to contact us for your pickup location
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.24 out of 5 based on the last 17 recent reviews