Pachacamac & Peruvian Paso Horse Show6 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pachacamac, Autopista Antigua Panamericana Sur km 31 Close to Lurin, Lima 16 Peru
You will spend the first portion of your tour visiting Lima's largest pre-Colombian archaeological site, the Ruins at Pachacamac. The complex, which extends for over 500 hectares, was once a very significant ceremonial site for the late Incan Empire. As you tour with a local guide you will have the opportunity to stretch out your legs a bit with a 20-30 minute hike up to the Temple of the Sun; allowing for some breath taking views of the Lurín Valley and Pacific Ocean below (for those who prefer a tour with minimal walking you can admire the view of the temple from our private transportation.)
NOTE: If the tour is booked on a Monday, a substitute overview tour of Miraflores and Barranco will take the place of the Pachacamac Ruins as they are closed on Mondays. The tour then proceeds to the Hacienda as noted in the tour itinerary.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Casa Hacienda Los Ficus, Parcelala, Av. Buena Vista 2, Pachacamac 15823, Peru
Following our visit to the ruins at Pachacamac, we'll will head over to the neighboring Hacienda; there we will be met by one of their friendly guides who will take us to meet many of the beautiful horses that are kept on the premises. Afterwards we'll sit back and enjoy a fantastic show featuring demonstrations by the Peruvian El Paso Horse and traditional Marinera dancers. A complementary pisco sour and appetizers will be served during the exhibition as well. Once the spectacular has finished you can even mount your own El Paso horse for a short ride and a very memorable souvenir photo.
For the final portion of this tour you will find yourself sitting among the beautiful surroundings of the Hacienda as you enjoy a deliciously prepared lunch consisting of fresh ingredients picked fresh that day from the property gardens.
Duration: 3 hours
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available from districts of Miraflores & Barranco only
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or sedan.
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 1 Pisco Sour (alcoholic beverage) - Served during Horse Show
- Light Refreshments - Served during Horse Show
- Entry/Admission - Pachacamac
- Entry/Admission - Casa Hacienda Los Ficus
- This tour is not available from the Port of Callao (for similar option look under Shore Excursions)
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase with lunch)
- This tour is not available from the Airport
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Miraflores and Barranco only for this tour, if your hotel is not listed, but in one of these districts, please note under Special Requirements. Pick up will be scheduled between 9:00 - 9:30 am, local office will contact you with a more exact time within 24 hours of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved with the option to modify
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children 0-3 years old are admitted without additional charge but provide a copy of passport to local agency. Children 4 years and older are considered adults for this tour
- Passport number required
- NOTE: If the tour is booked on a Monday, a substitute overview tour of Miraflores and Barranco will take the place of the Pachacamac Ruins as they are closed on Mondays. The tour then proceeds to the Hacienda as noted in the tour itinerary.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.5 out of 5 based on the last 6 recent reviews