- This competition (the “Competition”) is open to anyone aged 18 or over, no matter where in the world they live. The Competition is organised by Go Travelling Ltd t/a On the Go Tours (the “Organiser”)
- You (the “Entrant”) may enter the Competition by submitting your full name, email and country of residence. (“Registering”) on the competition form provided.
- Once Registered, Entrants complete their “Entry” to the competition, by selecting the “Spot” that they think Lenny the Llama has gone missing by “Pinning” it. Once an Entrant Pins a Spot, no other Entrant may Pin the same Spot. Subsequent Entrants will only be able to Pin a Spot from the remaining Spots available.
- Each Entrant gets up to three Entries to the competition and as such may Pin up to 3 Spots. To get each subsequent Entry after the first Entry, Entrants need to refer a friend (the “Friend”) to the Competition, through the form provided. Entrants agree that the Organisers may then send an email to the Friend referred to inform them of details of the Competition. The Organisers will not contact the Friend again, unless the Friend chooses to enter the Competition.
- Entrants enter the Competition as an individual, but the prize for the 8-day Amazon and Machu Picchu group tour of Peru with On the Go Tours is for 2 people (“The Prize”). The winner of the competition (the “Winner”) will elect the person they wish to travel with them (the “Jammy”). Any other expenditure items relating to the Prize not detailed within these Terms and Conditions or the Amazon and Machu Picchu tour page on the Organisers' website will be the responsibility of the Winner and Jammy. These would include, but are not limited to international flights, tourist visas, vaccinations, entrance fees and other expenses that the Winner might incur during their holiday on the Prize.
- The Prize cannot be transferred to anyone else and cannot be redeemed for cash value or alternative travel arrangements. Entrants therefore need to ensure that the name they use for Entry to the Competition is exactly as per their passport, as if they win, they cannot subsequently travel under a different name to that provided while Registering for the Competition. The Winner and Jammy must travel together on the Prize and the travel date must be no later than 31 December 2017.
- Entry to the Competition closes by 31 July 2016 and the winner will be announced on or before 10 August 2016. The Winner must respond and accept the Prize within 5 calendar days from the date the Winner is announced. Failing this, the Organisers’ may draw another Winner from the Competition, based on the Entrant next closest to Pinning where Lenny is lost.
- All Entrants confirm their acceptance of these terms and conditions by Registering for the Competition.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Last but not least – Good luck! A world of discovery awaits the lucky Winner.
Win a trip to Peru for 2
This competition is now closed. Please do check back later for new competitions.
Congratulations to the lucky winner, Hettie Esterhuyse of South Africa, who scoops 2 spots on our 8-day Amazon and Machu Picchu tour of Peru!
The winning spot where Lenny was found is 8 - 12 - 12.
The team @ On The Go Tours