Warsaw Vodka Night Private Tour by Retro Fiat6 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Culture and Science, Plac Defilad 1, Warsaw 00-110 Poland
You will see Palace of Culture and Science by night and hear interesting stories about this building.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Polish Vodka Museum, Plac Konesera 1 Centrum Praskie Koneser, Warsaw 03-736 Poland
You will learn about polish drinking culture and you will try 3 different types of vodka.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: W Oparach Absurdu. Pub, Ząbkowska 6, 03-735 Warszawa, Poland
You will visit a bohemian bar on Praga district where you will try some vodka shots and bread with herring.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Klubokawiarnia Jaś & Małgosia, al. Jana Pawła II 57, 01-024 Warszawa, Poland
In this bar you will try 5 different vodka shots and try some bread with lard.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Private nightlife tour with vodka tasting and professional guide
- Visit in Polish Vodka Museum
- 12 different vodka shots
- 2 different snacks in different bars
- Transport by private historical vehicle Fiat 125p
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Warsaw hotels only)
- Souvenir photos emailed to you after the tour
- Entry/Admission - Polish Vodka Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up only from centrally located hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 5 recent reviews