Seoul City Private Full-Day Tour Including Lunch29 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gwanghwamun Gate, 161 Sajik-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03045 South Korea
The southern gate of Gyeongbokgung
Stop At: Gyeongbokgung Palace, 161 Sajik-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
See the Royal Guard Changing Ceremony and then visit the palace, this palace is filled with the smell of spring flowers, fresh phytoncide of green trees, yellow and orange autumn foliage and white snow depending on the season.
(On Tuesday, we visit Changdeokgung Palace instead.)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Cheongwadae Sarangchae, 152 Hyoja-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul 110-033 South Korea
Pass by The Blue House (President’s office and residence) just across the exit of the Palace North Gate.
Stop At: Bukchon Hanok Village, 37, Gyedong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03059 South Korea
Walk down following Korean traditional architecture and the curves and straight lines of the roofs and walls from shuffled houses.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Insadong, Insa-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
After lunch, free time in Insadong, the art valley of Seoul
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jogyesa Temple, 45 Gyeonji-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul 110-170 South Korea
A small temple located at the central of Seoul city. This is the headquarter of over 2000 local temples in Korea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: N Seoul Tower, 105, Namsangongwon-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 04340 South Korea
Standing 479.7m high, at the top of the Namsan mountain, you will be able to enjoy a fantastic panorama of Seoul.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Private transport with hotel pick up & drop off
- English speaking driver guide
- Lunch (Korean food)
- Entry/Admission - Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Fee for observatory of N Seoul tower (optional)
- Cable car for N Seoul tower (optional)
- Entry/Admission - N Seoul Tower
9am or 9:30am
Depends on hotel location. We will let you know the pick up time after we receive your hotel name and address.
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour
- Infants and children must be accompanied by 2 adults
- Gyeongbokgung Palace and Royal Guard Changing Ceremony is closed on every Tuesday. Instead, you will visit Changdeokgung Palace
- Royal Guard Changing Ceremony may not available during rainy days or typhoons (Bad weather)
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This tour provide hotel pick up and drop off; please let us know the hotel name and address during reservation
- Tour duration can be adjust depends on weather, traffic or personal reasons
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews