4WD Sierra Nevada Safari Tour in Granada53 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional de Sierra Nevada, A-337, 18450, Sierra Nevada National Park Spain
The Sierra Nevada Nature Area, comprising its National Park and Nature Park, is an impressive, compact mountain range which boasts the highest peak on the Iberian Peninsula: Mulhacén (3,482 metres). It forms part of the Penibetic range, which stretches from the south-eastern part of Granada province to the western borders of Almería. Due to the great variety of its landscapes and the uniqueness of its natural features, Sierra Nevada is included in several different categories of protection. Apart from being a Nature Park and National Park, it is also an internationally recognised Biosphere Reserve.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Pico Del Veleta, Sierra Nevada National Park Spain
Amazing views of the second highest peak in Sierra Nevada
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mulhacen, Granada Spain
Amazing views of the highest peak in Sierra Nevada(3480meters-11400 feet)
Duration: 20 minutes
- One drink,beer, wine coke, coffee or similar, in a panoramic restaurant(possible to have lunch)
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off; if your hotel is in a restricted area for private transport, we will meet at the closest meeting point, maximum 15 minutes walk
- Optional lunch for just 10 euros 3 courses set menu(to pay in the restaurant)
- Optional dinner for just 10 euros 3 courses set menu(to pay in the restaurant)
- Lunch - 3 courses set menu available for just 10 euros(to pay in the restaurant)
- Dinner - 3 courses set menu available for just 10 euros(to pay in the restaurant)
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is just available in Granada city; Granada’s center is not driving friendly, many streets are vehicle restricted; if your hotel is in the center of Granada, we will meet at the closet meeting point, max 15 min. walking from your accommodation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Select your departure time at the time of booking using Special Requirements field
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews