Mt. Rigi - Day Pass Winter1 reviews
When it’s time, the cogwheel train transports you down to the mountain resort of Rigi Kaltbad. From an altitude of 4,701 feet (1,433 meters), it’s the perfect vantage point over Lake Lucerne. Board the aerial cable car from here and drift down to the pretty lakeside town of Weggis.
If you prefer to discover another coghweel train and route, you can also hop on the train into direction "Goldau", from where you have countless direct railway connections up to Zurich (37 min), Lucerne (28 min) or others.
*Please note - up on your individual planning, you can also start and end your tour in Goldau or Weggis. The ticket entitles you for unlimited rides on the three services during the whole day and you are able to choose your routing according to your wishes.
- Cogwheel train from Vitznau or Goldau to Rigi Kulm
- Cable car from Weggis to Rigi Kaltbad (excluding the lift maintenance period)
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Activities at the summit
- Parking fees
Cogwheel train from Vitznau: hourly from 9:15am - 4:15pm
Cogwheel train from Goldau: hourly from 10:10pm - 4:10pm
Cable car from Weggis: every 30 minutes through the day
Cable car from the summit: hourly from 11am - 4pm
Vitznau, Galdau, or Weggis train station
Concludes at Vitznau, Galdau, or Weggis train station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible; make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4 out of 5 based on the last 1 recent reviews