James Bond Island by VIP Speedboat from Phuket14 reviews
Shortly afterward, motor on to Khao Ping Kan, or so-called James Bond Island, the filming site for the 1974 British spy movie The Man with the Golden Gun. Pose like 007 while you capture photos of the towering rock here.
Lunch is served around noon at the floating island of Koh Panyee, a Muslim village whose inhabitants came from Indonesia. After a restaurant buffet, you'll have about 30 minutes to roam on your own. With your appetite sated, set out on an exhilarating hike to the Ice Cream Cave and indulge your adventurous side as you explore the underground passageways and search for the ice-cream shaped stalactite after which the cave was named.
Finally, stop at Naka Island, with free time to relax, sunbathe, and swim. There’s Jet Ski and a banana boat to rent (own expense), if you are looking for more adventure. Returning to the pier in the afternoon, you're provided with refreshments while you await transport back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Please choose accordingly)
- Lunch, beverages, and light refreshments
- National Park fees and local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Hong Islands
- Entry/Admission - James Bond Island
- Entry/Admission - Ko Pa Nak
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Your hotel or Liam Seng Pier
Your hotel or Liam Seng Pier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please choose accordingly on your hotel area
- Please provide your hotel address within 48 hours of your tour date
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Things to Bring: Beach towels, suntan lotion, sunglasses and hat
- Hotels pickup time: Patong: 8am- 8:20am Kata and Karon: 7:30am -7:50am Rawai, Nai Harn, Phuket Town and Ao Chalong: 7:15am – 7:30am Nai Yang, Nai Thon: 8:40am -9am Cape Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por and Mai Khao: 8:40am -9am
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.36 out of 5 based on the last 14 recent reviews