Deluxe Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter Tour548 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
On your state-of-the-art EC-130 helicopter, you'll discover the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon as you fly 45 minutes to the West Rim, passing the spectacular sight of the Hoover Dam from the air, curved between the red rock canyon walls.
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
Breathtaking views of Lake Mead which was created by the Hoover Dam. During your flight, your friendly and knowledgeable pilot will provide an expert and entertaining commentary.
Pass By: Colorado River, Nevada
Follow the Colorado River beneath you as you're heading into the Grand Canyon
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
You will land 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the rim of the Grand Canyon for a 30-minute stop. Here, you can enjoy a glass of Champagne, some snacks and free time to wander and admire the amazing views of the steep canyon cliffs and the Colorado River.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Your 45 minute flight back to Las Vegas includes fantastic aerial views of the famous hotels along the Las Vegas Strip.
Pass By: Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign, 5100 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119-3232
On landing, your limousine will be waiting to return you to your hotel, heading past the famous Welcome to Las Vegas sign.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
- 35-40-minute (approx.) flight each way in an EC-130 helicopter
- Glass of Champagne
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Bags are not permitted on flights. Complimentary lockers are available at the terminal.
- Mobile devices must be on “Airplane Mode” during your flight.
- Please be sure to bring your government-issued photo ID at tour check-in.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews