Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter Tour7034 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sundance Helicopters, 5596 Haven St, Las Vegas, NV 89119-2415
This tour is likely to sell-out! The Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter Tour regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment!
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV 89005
During the flight, you can listen to a recorded commentary about the Grand Canyon and its surrounds via audio headphones. You'll discover the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon as your air-conditioned helicopter flies to the West Rim, passing over Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam en route.
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Hoover Dam is a spectacular sight from the air, curved between the rock canyon walls.
Pass By: Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
As you enter the Grand Canyon, you'll soar over the mighty Colorado River.
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434, USA
You'll land for an unforgettable experience, 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the rim. While you share a bottle of champagne under an authentic Native American Ramada shelter and a basket of snacks, your pilot/guide will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the canyon or your helicopter flight.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Your Grand Canyon helicopter scenic flight ends with a low-level pass over the west side of the famous Las Vegas Strip. On landing, your limousine is waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way (helicopter based on option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- Glass of Champagne
- All taxes and fees
Please note: the total tour duration is inclusive of hotel pickup and drop-off, check-in, flight time and landing.
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate
- Due to comfort, weight and balance of the aircraft, the maximum weight per passenger to ride in an A-Star helicopter is 275lbs (125kg / 19.6st). If passengers weigh in between 275lbs and 300lbs (136kg/21.4st), you will be required to upgrade to the EC-130.
- Any passenger over 300lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking the aircraft
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Veggie options are available. Please note this request in the special requirement field at check out.
- Please note: Seats are determined by passengers weights and front seats cannot be guaranteed at any time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews