Paradise Cove Luau1032 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paradise Cove Luau, 92-1089 Aliinui Dr, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707-2210
The Waikiki luau at Paradise Cove Luau begins with a tropical Mai Tai greeting, while live Hawaiian music sets the festive mood of the evening. Take a stroll through the Hawaiian Village to learn the arts and crafts of the islands, or test your skills at the Hawaiian Games.
After the delightful Shower of Flowers, participate in the Hukilau on the beach and learn the net fishing techniques of old Hawaii. Following the pageantry of the Royal Court Procession and imu (earth oven) ceremony, your evening continues with a sumptuous feast.
Make sure you bring along your appetite to fully enjoy Paradise Cove's extensive menu, blending the best traditional Hawaiian dishes, local favorites and continental cuisine.
Then, after dinner, with a spectacular Hawaiian sunset as a backdrop, award-winning performers will entertain and amaze with an unforgettable display of songs and dances from across Polynesia at the Paradise Cove Extravaganza.
Paradise Cove boasts brilliant sunset views from its oceanfront setting and offers three dining packages, perfect for all tastes and budgets. If you are staying in Waikiki, you have the option to include hotel pickup and drop off to ensure a hassle free night of Hawaiian fun. See tour and pricing options below for full details.
Activities at Paradise Cove include:
Arts and Crafts:
The arts and crafts of old Hawaii are as beautiful as they are intricate and complex. During your visit to Paradise Cove, be sure to visit the Hawaiian Village and take part in arts and crafts demonstrations. Learn how to make a traditional Hawaiian lei or leave with a slightly more permanent memory, temporary Polynesian tattoos.
In ancient Hawaii, games were created as a form of entertainment, but also to develop the skills of the warriors. At Paradise Cove you can take part in some of the more popular traditional Hawaiian games. To test your skills try 'O'o ihe (Spear throwing), 'Ulu maika (Rolling stone disks) and Moa pahe'e (Dart sliding).
Shower of Flowers:
Imagine standing on a beautiful white sand beach gently showered by fragrant island flowers. Witness skilled tree-climbers ascend the highest of palm trees and spread the aloha of the islands with a floral cascade, making this dream-like scene into an experience you will remember forever.
Hukilau on the Beach:
Paradise Cove keeps the traditions of old Hawaii alive with a nightly Hukilau on the beach. You are invited to participate in the ceremonial pulling of the fish nets to the rhythms of the conch shell and Hawaiian chant
At Hawaii's only Imu Amphitheater, take a seat to view the elaborate process of traditional cooking in the Hawaiian underground oven. In a ceremony following the practices and rituals of ancient times, you will see exactly how your delicious Hawaiian meal is prepared.
Paradise Cove Extravaganza:
With the most spectacular Hawaiian sunset as a backdrop, the Paradise Cove Main Stage explodes with the beauty and excitement of the traditional songs and dances of Hawaii and Polynesia. Award-winning dancers will entertain and amaze you with a performance that is as unforgettable as the perfect setting of Paradise Cove itself.
- Llei & Mai Tai Greeting (Lei type varies dependent on purchased package)
- Luau buffet dinner (menu inclusions dependent on purchased package)
- Cove Card (amount varies dependent on purchased package)
- Hotel drop-off (if option is selected at time of checkout)
- Entry/Admission - Paradise Cove Luau
- Transportation (unless transportation option is selected at checkout)
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is only available for the Deluxe Package
- Hotel transfers are only available if the option is selected and paid for at the time of check-out. If hotel option is selected, please note our hotel information in the 'Special Requirements' field at checkout.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews