Our 20th Birthday
Agent Prize Draw
To celebrate turning 20 this year, we're offering our agents the chance to win big with a birthday prize draw. All you need to do is sell any On The Go group tour or tailor-made holiday - every booking made between the 3rd August and 7th December 2018 gets you an entry into the prize draw with draws held every two weeks. You could win anything from a bottle of Champagne to a holiday for two to Sri Lanka and the Maldives!
We'll be holding prize draws every two weeks and announcing 5-6 winners each time. If you're not picked, your entry stays in the draw for the next round. And the more bookings you make with us, the more entries you get and more chances you have of winning!
Prizes up for grabs
Gold Tier Prize
Two spots on our Wild About Sri Lanka group tour with three nights in the Maldives and international flights!
Silver Tier Prizes
iPad, Go Pro, Canon camera, Beats headphones and iPod Touch.
Bronze Tier Prizes
Gift vouchers, Champagne, Kindles, Fitbits and cabin luggage.
Terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions are the Competition Rules ("Rules") and apply to the ‘20th Birthday Agent’s Prize Draw’ competition featuring in relevant On The Go Tours publications and online unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering this Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. On The Go Tours reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside On The Go Tours’ reasonable control. Any changes will be posted within these terms and conditions.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
4. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to travel agents aged 18 and over, employed by a travel agency.
5. Employees of On The Go Tours and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
6. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
7. Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific Prize offered in the Competition, e.g. a valid passport and visas will be required where the Competition prize includes travel outside the winner’s home country.
8. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. On The Go Tours reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
9. On The Go Tours reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
10. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, On The Go Tours in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
11. To enter the Prize Draw simply make a booking of any group tour or tailor-made holiday with On The Go Tours. Eligible bookings include, but are not limited to, group tours, family holidays and private group tours. No restriction on destination or holiday range and no minimum passenger number on a booking. Bookings of Day Tours are not eligible for entry into the Prize Draw.
12. Each booking made during the Competition period (3rd August to 7th December 2018) results in one entry into the Prize Draw. If it becomes apparent that a participant is intentionally splitting passengers across bookings to increase their number of entries into the Prize Draw, that person will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
13. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
14. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
15. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at [email protected] with "20th Birthday Prize Draw" in the subject line.
16. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 SST on 7th December 2018. Entries received outside the Competition start and closing date will not be considered.
17. Winners will be chosen over the course of the Competition period, from random draws of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and divided by territory, chiefly Australia, United Kingdom, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand and USA. The draws will be performed by a random computer process. The first prize draw will take place on 17th August 2018 and every fortnight after this until the final prize draw on the 8th December 2018. For each Prize Draw, 5-6 winners will be selected with an estimated 100 winners over the course of the Competition.
18. Entries not drawn from each Prize Draw will remain in the Competition for the following Prize Draw, and so on.
19. Three tiers of prizes are available to win in the Prize Draw – Gold Tier, Silver Tier and Bronze Tier.
20. The Gold Tier prizes is two spots on our Wild About Sri Lanka group tour with three nights in the Maldives plus international flights. One spot must be claimed by the eligible winner and the second spot may be filled by a person of the winner’s choosing. Further terms and conditions apply and will be provided to the winner upon notification of the winning Prize Draw.
21. The Silver Tier prizes include an iPad, Go Pro, Canon camera, Beats headphones and iPod Touch.
22. The Bronze Tier prizes include: shopping/gift/restaurant vouchers, champagne, Kindles, Fitbits and cabin luggage.
23. On The Go Tours accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Gold Tier prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, visas, personal travel insurance, entrance fees and tipping).
24. Receipt of a prize in Australia may have Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) implications. To the extent that there is any FBT liability, this will be paid for by the employer of the recipient. The grossed-up value of any prize the recipient receives during the course of the FBT year may be reported on the recipient’s annual PAYG Payment Summary as required by taxation.
25. The choice of prizes available in each Prize Draw will be selected at random before each Prize Draw is held.
26. Winners will be notified by email within 7 days of their winning Prize Draw and must provide a work postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to On The Go Tours within 14 days of being notified by On The Go Tours, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and On The Go Tours shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and On The Go Tours shall be entitled to select another winner. The name and county of major prize winners will be available upon request.
27. Where applicable, prizes will either be sent by On The Go Tours to the winner by post to the business address of the agency that the winner works for, or delivered in person by the agent’s local On The Go Tours rep, within 30 days.
28. All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
29. On The Go Tours retains the right to substitute the Gold Tier prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
30. Prizes are awarded at the discretion of On The Go Tours and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
31. All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
32. On The Go Tours accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of On The Go Tours for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
33. On The Go Tours reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of On The Go Tours in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
34. On The Go Tours shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
Data Protection and Publicity
35. Winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winners shall participate in such activity on On The Go Tours’ reasonable request. The winners consent to the use by On The Go Tours, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draws for an unlimited time, of the winners’ voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by On The Go Tours) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
37. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
38. Promoter: On The Go Tours, 68 North End Road, West Kensington, London W14 9EP.