Stradbroke Island Day Trip from Brisbane115 reviews
* Comfortable ferry ride across Moreton Bay
* Stops at Amity Point, Point Lookout, Cylinder Beach, North Gorge, and Myora Springs
* Enjoy lunch with fantastic views of the Pacific Ocean
* Best opportunity to view koala, kangaroo, dolphins, turtles and a variety of bird life.
* Free time at Cylinder Beach. Swim?
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North Gorge Walk, Midjimberry Road, Point Lookout, Redland City, North Stradbroke Island, Queensland Australia
We will spend about an hour walking around this rocky headland taking in the two gorges. It is an easy walk with an excellent boardwalk but there are some steps. great opportunity on this walk to see kangaroo, dolphin, manta ray, and sea eagles. Excellent views of main Beach and Frenchman's Beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Myora Springs Conservation Area, East Coast Road, DUNWICH, QLD 4183, Redland City, North Stradbroke Island, Queensland 4183 Australia
This is one of North Stradbroke's lesser known gems. Your guide will explain the unique ecosystem and the signage will give you an idea of how the local Quandomooka people lived here making this one of their most popular camps. A must see on any tour to Stradbroke.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cylinder Beach, Point Lookout, Redland City, North Stradbroke Island, Queensland Australia
One of Stradbroke's most beautiful beaches. Nestled between two headlands it provides the perfect swimming opportunity. Life guards will be on duty for your safety. Don't forget your bathers!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amity Point Beach, Claytons Road Amity Point, Redland City, North Stradbroke Island, Queensland 4183 Australia
This little village of Amity Point gives us an spectacular view of Brisbane City and Moreton Bay. We will search out some wild koalas for you and in the crystal clear waters small sharks and dolphins can be often spotted.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: North Stradbroke Island, North Stradbroke Island, Redland City, Brisbane Region, Queensland
During our tour of Stradbroke we will be having lunch at the Stradbroke Island Beach Hotel. Enjoy lunch and the spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean and Moreton Island.
Duration: 1 hour
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- National Park fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Roma Street Stop 124 at Roma Street station, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Vegetarian meal options are available but special meals such as vegan, halal, gluten free, or catering to specific allergies are not.
- Closed-toe shoes are recommended
- Please bring swimsuits, towel, water bottle, hat and sunscreen
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews