Sydney Harbour Tour by Helicopter189 reviews
You'll be flying with a dedicated team of professionals on your 20-minute helicopter flight over Sydney Harbor. All transfers are included, and you'll be picked up and dropped off from your centrally located Sydney hotel.
- 20-minute helicopter tour
- Live commentary by pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Complimentary tea or coffee
Between 9:10am - 3:50pm
Please note: preferred time is to be advised at the time of booking.
Tour departs from Sydney hotels
Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport, Mascot
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We operate Robinson helicopters that have a maximum seat limitation of 135kg (297lbs), passengers in excess of this weight will be required to fly in the Eurocopter helicopter and may incur additional cost subject to the number of passengers travelling.
- All passengers will be weighed upon check in.
- Bookings for two where the combined total is 200kg or more in total must book a private flight (for additional cost and payable direct to the supplier).
- All flights are sold on a shared basis where up to 6 passengers may be travelling on the helicopter. Single passenger bookings are welcome however all flights require a minimum of 2 passengers to depart.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- If you have an infant (a passenger under 3 years), you will be required to book a private flight for additional cost.
- Helicopters are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the pilot is unable to assist passengers with boarding and disembarking due to occupational, health and safety regulations.
- Courtesy transfer is available from selected City hotels. Once accommodation details are provided we will arrange the closest available option to where you are staying.
- You will receive confirmation of your flight time and scheduled pickup time from a City hotel (if required) via email.
- If you do not require transfer or are staying in an area outside the City you can make your own way to our base, check-in is 30 minutes prior to the confirmed departure time.
- Please ensure that we have a phone number (including country code if applicable) for when you are in Sydney in case we need to get in contact with you on the day of the flight.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews