Skip the Line: Ripley's Aquarium of Canada in Toronto33 reviews
Ripley's Aquarium is Canada's largest indoor aquarium - Immerse yourself in a world of 20,000 aquatic animals and discover your own underwater adventure in the heart of downtown Toronto. Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada features North America’s longest underwater viewing tunnel with more than 5.7 million litres of water and over 100 interactive opportunities. Get up close and personal with several touch exhibits and soak in a live dive show daily. This awe-inspiring attraction consists of nine carefully curated galleries showcasing a cross section of saltwater and freshwater environments from around the world – starting with species from Toronto’s backyard, the Great Lakes basin.
Ripley's Aquarium offers additional galleries to explore, including the following:
Canadian Waters Gallery: Have you ever wondered what lurks beneath the surface of the Great Lakes? Explore 17 habitats that spotlight the diversity of Canada's treasures.
Rainbow Reef: Be swept away to an inviting oasis, where an explosion of color mesmerizes with this vibrant collection of tropical fish.
Dangerous Lagoon: An exhilarating experience that begins in an underwater tunnel, weaving through the gallery to see many different species of sharks.
Discovery Centre: Pop into the underwater viewing bubbles to get a closer look at pufferfish and clownfish, and be sure to touch bamboo sharks and a 'living' fossil in the horseshoe crab touch pool. You can also grab a quick bite to eat at Ripley's Cafe here.
Ray Bay: Watch with wonder as graceful stingrays glide through the water. Experience a live dive show, which will give you a glimpse into their world.
Planet Jellies: With eight different tanks featuring jellies surrounding you on all side, this transfixing gallery delights with color-changing displays.
- Ticket to Ripley's Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
1/3/2019 - 12/21/2019
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada, 288 Bremner Boulevard, Toronto, Ontario M5V 3L9 Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Enter through the ticket holder doors and make your way directly to Guest Services to exchange your voucher
- Infants age 0-2 are free with accompanying adult and do not require a ticket
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.83 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews