Vancouver Biking and Hiking Tour including Lunch8 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lynn Canyon Park, 993 Peters Road, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7J 1Y6 Canada
We go for a beautiful hike in Lynn Canyon Park and cross the 150 foot high suspension bridge into the forest. Here we learn some interesting facts about the local flora & fauna and the proud First Nation peoples that lived in these lands for thousands of years. We make a loop hike through the park and enjoy the lush rainforest before heading back to the bus for the second half of the tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Vancouver Downtown, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
We pick guests up in downtown Vancouver before crossing the Lion's Gate Bridge into North Vancouver
Stop At: Baden-Powell Trail, West Vancouver, British Columbia V7S 1V8 Canada
We will hike along the Baden Powell Trail for 1.5 hours in Lynn Canyon Park
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Golden Ears Provincial Park, Maple Ridge, British Columbia Canada
We will enjoy views of the Golden Ears Provincial Park on our bike ride on the Trans Canada Trail at Pitt Meadows.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pinecone Burke Provincial Park, Harper Road, Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada
We will enjoy views of the Pinecone Burke Provincial Park on our bike ride on the Trans Canada Trail at Pitt Meadows.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Into The Wild Cycling Tours, 2040 Nelson St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 1N5 Canada
Into The Wild Tours will be your friendly and knowledgeable hosts on this fantastic experince
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Vancouver Downtown, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
We finish the tour back in downtown Vancouver and drop guests off from we collected them
Duration: 15 minutes
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional driver and guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Vancouver
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transportation for the day in a private bus
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Lots of opportunities to take spectacular photos
- Entry/Admission - Lynn Canyon Park
- Entry/Admission - Baden-Powell Trail
- Entry/Admission - Golden Ears Provincial Park
- Entry/Admission - Pinecone Burke Provincial Park
- Entry/Admission - Into The Wild Cycling Tours
- Entry/Admission - Vancouver Downtown
Between 9am and 9:30am on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
You must contact local tour operator to reconfirm pickup time and location
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup guests from any centrally located hotel in downtown Vancouver or public transport staion. Please get in touch with us so we can arrange your pickup time and location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must contact local tour operator to reconfirm pickup time and location
- Please include your email in the 'special requirements' section at checkout
- Tour participants are recommended to wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing and footwear
- Tour participants are recommended to bring sun screen
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved with a 5km hike
- A moderate amount of cycling is involved with a 17-25km cycle
- Tour participants should have a basic level of fitness
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.63 out of 5 based on the last 8 recent reviews