Kornati Archipielago Sailing Tour from Zadar14 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Telascica Nature Park, Dugi Island 23281 Croatia
On the way there, you'll be able to see a part of the national park Kornati, and then you'll enter nature park Telašćica.
Through the pass called Mala Provesa, enter into the area of the Park of Nature- Telašćica. Here you are docking near salt lake Mir. This lake is situated in the south-western part of the Park. The area abounds with richness of flora and fauna. Within the park is situated a donkey reserve. Coastal or Dinaric donkey is a Croatian breed, and there are 15 donkeys living in Telašćica at the moment. Here you will have free time to have lunch, swim, and walk along coast side of the island, and see unique stone sculptures. This path leads you to the cliffs and one of the most beautiful views of the sea.
Continue your cruise toward a small cove for more swimming and enjoying the Adriatic Sea. On the way back to Zadar, your skipper will teach you the basics of sailing.
Return to shore in Zadar at about 6pm.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sailing Croatia, Ulica Matije Gupca 2A, Zadar 23000 Croatia
Meet for the start of your sailing adventure at Marina Borik in Zadar.
Sail through Zadar channel toward the pass of Mali Ždrelac, passing under the Pašman Bridge that connects the islands of Ugljan and Pašman. Continue on toward the island of Dugi otok.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Entry/Admission - Telascica Nature Park
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Obala kneza Domagoja 1c, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.82 out of 5 based on the last 11 recent reviews