Desert 4x4 Safari, Complimentary ATV ride, Camel Ride, BBQ Dinner & Live Shows450 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sand Trax Dubai Desert Safaris, Dubai United Arab Emirates
A 'must do' tour in Dubai that takes you on a drive through the dunes, ride a camel, henna tattoos, and so much more. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner and live entertainment before heading back to your hotel.
Leave the crowds of Dubai behind on this Jeep safari tour into the desert. Your safari guides will drive you in a 4x4 Jeep vehicle over the expansive sand dunes, deep into the heart of the desert. As the sun sets over the dunes, head to the Bedouin campsite for a traditional welcome with Arabic Coffee and dates.
Settle in with Bedouin-style seating and enjoy an aromatic Shisha water pipe before heading off to visit a camel farm. You'll have the chance to enjoy camel rides, view local sand art, and admire the traditional Arabic attire and work of henna designers.
Feast on a traditional BBQ dinner with grilled meats, fresh salads, and delicious local sweets, while watching belly dancing. Following dinner there will be Belly dance, Tanoura dance show; enjoy watching this amazing whirling dervish dance, a folk tradition of the Middle East.
Your desert camp experience also includes a complimentary 15 minute tour at the campsite on a QuadBike/ATV
• Pick-up and drop off at Dubai hotels (Pick-up is not available from private residences, meeting point must be a hotel in Dubai)
Complimentary Quad Bike ride at the campsite
• Camel farm visit and camel rides
• Traditional Arabic snacks and warm beverages
• BBQ dinner with salads and soft drinks
• Belly dancing
• Tanoura show
Children below 3 yrs are not allowed
Pregnant and people with back problem should avoid this tour.
Duration: 6 hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- BBQ dinner with soda and water
- Complimentary/Free Quad bike ride at the camp site
- Camel ride
- Henna tattoo
- Arabic coffee and dates
- Belly-dancing and tanoura folk dance show
- Additional drinks (available from cash bar)
Traveler pickup is offered
Please mention the name of your hotel for pickup
We pickup only from Dubai Hotels.
We dont pickup from private residences and apartments.
Please be ready at the concierge desk 5 minutes before the pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children aged 4 years and under are not allowed on the tour
- Tours or part of the tours could be cancelled or changed last minute due to unforeseen circumstances and government regulations
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews