Private Tour: Cairo Day Trip from Hurghada
Cairo's famous Egyptian Museum houses 165,000 Egyptian artifacts, but the priceless treasures of King Tutankhamun are the highlight. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star attraction.
Continuing to Khan el Khalili bazaar, you'll enjoy free time to stroll through the maze of streets and bargain for a souvenir of your trip. You will also have the chance to visit a Papyrus Institute to see how the famous artwork is made before driving back to Hurghada.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation by air-conditioned minivans
- Camel rides at the Giza pyramids
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entrance to the interior of the the great Pyramid is 300L.E currently, and liable to change without prior notice
- Entrance to the Royal Mummies' room at the Egyptian museum
Returns to original departure point at approximately 8:00pm (please note return trip is not by convoy)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.