Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Dinner Cruise720 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris France
Embark and disembark at feet of the Eiffel Tower!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Admire the most iconic sights of Paris while you enjoy your 3-course-dinner and lif entertainment!
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Pont Alexandre III Quai d'Orsay, 75008 Paris France
Admire this beautiful landmark during your dinner cruise!
Pass By: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
Admire the architecture of the Musée d'Orsay, which used to be a railway station.
Pass By: Latin Quarter, 75005 Paris France
Enjoy the specific atmosphere of this area when you pass by.
Pass By: Pont-Neuf, Ile de la Cite, 75001 Paris France
Lift your head and admire the sculptures when you pass by Pont Neuf, the oldest bridge of Paris.
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
From the river, you will have a wonderful perspective to the famous Notre Dame Cathedral.
Pass By: French National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France), 11 Quai Francois Mauriac 13e, 75013 Paris France
You will see the interesting architechture which represents 4 open books. At this point, the boat will turn and cruise back to the city center.
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Admire the 700 m long facade of the biggest museum of the world. The Louvre used to be the residence of French kings.
Pass By: Grand Palais, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
Admire the amazing architecture with its glass coupole!
Pass By: Statue de la Liberte, Pont de Grenelle Ile des Cygnes, 75015 Paris France
Admire the little sister of the New York's Statue of Liberty with the Eiffel Tower in its background!
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
The Bateaux Parisiens port is situated at feet of the Eiffel Tower.
Duration: 30 minutes
- River Seine cruise
- Dinner - 3-course dinner with wine
- Glass of kir or Champagne (depending on option selected)
- Live entertainment (depending on option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Bateaux Parisiens
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual (sport shoes and shorts are not accepted but a tie is not required)
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews