Versailles Palace & Giverny's Monet House Day Trip from Paris including Lunch1516 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: PARISCityVISION, 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Meet up at our central located agency in Paris!
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Office de Tourisme des Portes de l'Eure, 12 rue du Pont, 27200 Vernon France
Short on time? Visit Versailles and Monet’s Garden in the same day.
Ready for your full-day tour (easels and crowns optional)? First up, Giverny ,1 hour 20 ( approx) drive from Paris in Eure Department ( close to Vernon)
Stop At: Fondation Claude Monet, 84 Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
Home to Impressionist maestro Monet from 1833 until his demise in 1926.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Clos Normand - Fondation Claude Monet, 84 rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
Walk across the Japanese bridge you’ve seen somewhere before and catch your reflection in that water lily pond..
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Le Moulin de Fourges, 38 Rue du Moulin, 27630 Vexin-sur-Epte, France
Time for a hearty lunch (we won’t let you eat cake, unless you want to), at the Moulin de Fourges, an 18th-century mill inspired by Marie Antoinette’s hamlet.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Monument a Louis XIV, Place des Victoires Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Leading us nicely on to your next stop: Versailles where you will see Louis XIV's Statue on a horse.
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
Compare and contrast your interior décor to that of Louis XIV and his wife.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Hall of Mirrors, Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Then waltz through the vast Hall of Mirrors. Your tour guide is at hand to answer your questions, however weird or wonderful.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Le Jardin de Versailles, Place D'armes A l'Ouest du Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Your tour guide is at hand to answer your questions, however weird or wonderful. You’re in for a treat (and numerous photo ops) in the palace’s back garden, and no garden worth its name would be complete without a fountain, sculpture, forest or two. If you’re lucky (if you choose the right date, that is), you’ll catch the Musical Fountains show, when the gardens’ numerous water features boogie to the rhythm of Louis XIV’s favorite tunes.
Pass By: Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris, Place de l_Opera Place de l’Opéra, 75009 Paris France
Then it’s back to Paris to dream in your own private chambers.
Pass By: Place des Pyramides, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
You will end back at the departure point.
- Round trip transportation from Paris by luxury air-conditioned coach.
- Guided visit of the Royal Apartments of the Palace of Versailles
- Free time in the marvellous Versailles gardens, even days of Musical Fountains or Musical Gardens
- 3-courses lunch (starter + main course + dessert), drinks included.
- Guided visit of the somptuous Giverny gardens and free time in Monet's house
- Service of a licensed guide with individual earphone
- Entrance tickets with priority access.
- Entry/Admission - Fondation Claude Monet
- Entry/Admission - The Clos Normand - Fondation Claude Monet
- Entry/Admission - Le Moulin de Fourges
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - The Hall of Mirrors
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour allows enough time to visit Versailles’ Great Royal Apartments and Monet’s Gardens only •
- You’ll have a skip-the-line ticket but may still have to wait in line, especially at busy times such as high season •
- The Versailles Musical Fountains Show takes place on Saturdays and Sundays
- Baby strollers are forbidden inside the Versailles Palace.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews