Private Wildlife Safari Tour in Ranthambore from Jaipur3 reviews
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ranthambore National Park, Vigyan Nagar, Ranthambore Road Prempura, Sawai Madhopur 322001 India
Ranthambore National Park is a vast wildlife reserve near the town of Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan, northern India. It is a former royal hunting ground and home to tigers, leopards and marsh crocodiles. Its landmarks include the imposing 10th-century Ranthambore Fort, on a hilltop, and the Ganesh Mandir temple. Also in the park, Padam Talao Lake is known for its abundance of water lilies.
Duration: 3 minutes
Pass By: Unseen India, Jaipur India
Thank You for choosing Unseen India !!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer in an air-conditioned minivan
- Jeep Safari in Shared/Private Gypsy as per the option selected.
- Guide will be given only in Case of Booking of Private Gypsy as per the Government Directions.
- National Park fees
- Entry/Admission - Ranthambore National Park
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- No Guide in Case of Shared Gypsy Option
Traveler pickup is offered
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Tiger viewing is not guaranteed
- If you are not an Indian citizen, passport copies are needed to book the tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 2.33 out of 5 based on the last 3 recent reviews