Private Wildlife Safari Tour in Ranthambore from Jaipur3 reviews
Between 2:30pm-3:00pm, (this time is approximate as the Jeeps and Canters are managed by the Government and sometimes due to huge traffic pickups takes a more time) the Safari Vehicle will come to pick you up and take you to the National Park Premises where you will see wild boar, bear, deer, crocodiles and many other rare species of birds and animals. You may also see a tiger or tigress. You can enjoy the beautiful natural views and animals and capture photos as they are around you. After about 3 hours, you be dropped back to the departure point of the Wildlife Safari.
You will then continue your four hour drive toward Jaipur and be dropped back to your desired destination in Jaipur.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer in an air-conditioned minivan
- Jeep Safari in Shared/Private Gypsy as per the option selected.
- Guide will be given only in Case of Booking of Private Gypsy as per the Government Directions.
- National Park fees
- Entry/Admission - Ranthambore National Park
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- No Guide in Case of Shared Gypsy Option
Your centrally located hotel or accommodation in Jaipur
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Tiger viewing is not guaranteed
- If you are not an Indian citizen, passport copies are needed to book the tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 2.33 out of 5 based on the last 3 recent reviews