Full-Day Private Bollywood Tour with Meal11 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bollywood Tours, Mumbai 400001 India
From the technicolor song and dance extravaganzas of the 1970s and 1980s to the blockbusters of today, Bollywood is a tradition as essential to India - and more specifically Mumbai - as Hollywood is to America and LA.
Exceeding its American rival for sheer chutzpah and volume, Bollywood belongs to Mumbai, and this full-day tour belongs to you.
You will be picked up from your Mumbai hotel / Any Location and taken to a location site to see a movie being shot.
You will be escorted through a specially created studio and receive an intimate behind-the-scenes look into technicians at work.
Followed by a tour of sets in which you get a chance to peek inside various types of sets used in movies or soaps, and to pose for souvenir snapshots with some Bollywood stars statue of today.
Enjoy a Move for Dance Show based on the film music and dances of Bollywood films, a combination of formal and folk Indian traditional music and dance traditions fused with Middle Eastern techniques. Bollywood dances have evolved as a unique and energetic style.
These groups of dancers will perform 5 Bollywood dances in front of the audience, and you will get a chance to learn and dance along with the dancers. we also show you VFX clip,how makers use visual effects in Bollywood movies.
Followed by a dubbing studio where we help you to compose your own favourite song.
After lunch at a local restaurant, you will travel to visit a second movie studio.
Drive to second studio where you get to see sets and shooting again.
Continue on a tour past the homes of famous Bollywood stars in exclusive areas of Mumbai, before a transfer and drop off back at your city center hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
- Hotel/airport/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Live entertainment
- Local taxes
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels: Reporting at Hotel reception area.
Port: Green gate at Mumbai Port which is walking distance app 2 minutes from cruise terminal.
Airport: Out gate driver would be holding your name PLA card.
Accommodation / Offices : Pick up and drop off from doorstep.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099, India
Green gate at Mumbai port
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Its an absolutely studio tour experience in which you gain experience about live shooting and sets, we don`t guarantee of Bollywood shooting,it may be Bollywood shooting or may be from Soap opera or commercial shooting.
- This itinerary could be tentative as per studio permission
- Photo shots are strictly not allowed until and unless permission is given.(Professional cameras are not allowed at the shooting sets, until permission granted )
- Please keep your mobile on silent mode during the shooting in action and keep silent.
- Most of the studios are at distant places from downtown and as such may take considerable time to reach
- Joining instructions for cruise customers as follows:
- When you get off your cruise ship, you make your way to meeting point is at the green gate is about 5 to 8 minutes walk away.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Seniors should be fit to walk and climb stairs ,some of the sets are on second floor.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.73 out of 5 based on the last 11 recent reviews