Cinque Terre Day Trip from Milan432 reviews
Thursday and Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borgo Storico di Manarola, Manarola Italy
Leaving Milan, you arrive directly at the Cinque Terre and via a scenic route on the coast you reach Manarola. Here you'll have free time to venture around the vineyards, stroll the piers where fishing boats line the shore or watch the locals and the tourists jumping into the sea from the rocks of the harbour!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Footpath Monterosso - Vernazza, 19016 Monterosso al Mare Italy
Right before lunch time you catch the train to Monterosso al Mare, the biggest of the five villages, where you will have time to explore and visit the beaches dotted along the coast. Despite the number of tourists, there is still a real sense of local identity even in the most tourist-crammed little ‘piazze'. Restaurants, bars and accommodation all have an endearingly homespun air about them as though when the locals saw tourists coming, they found a few garden chairs to stick on their terrace, hand painted a sign and began serving customers.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Cinque Terre Trails, Riomaggiore to Monterroso Italy
During your free time, if you wish, you will able to explore the beginning of some of the trails leading inside the Cinque Terre national park.
Pass By: Parco Naturale Regionale di Porto Venere, Via Garibaldi, 9, 19025, La Spezia Italy
From Monterosso you will start the final leg of your journey, probably the most inspiring, a 90 minutes boat cruise. The perfect way to admire the stunning views of the Cinque Terre and the delightful village of Portovenere from the sea. After this memorable experience, you will arrive at La Spezia where your coach will be waiting to take you back to Milan.
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trip from Monterosso to La Spezia
- Train trip from Manarola to Monterosso
- The tour may be bilingual. Please check at reservation.
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Milan Visitor Center - Zani Viaggi, Via Cusani, 18, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In case of bad weather conditions, the boat might not be able to sail or some of the docks may be not available for landing. In such occasions, the itinerary will be subject to variations and the cruise may be cancelled or change course
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Times indicated in the program and order of the visit are subject to possibile changes due to traffic problems and/or organizational requirements to ensure full enjoyment of the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews
Thursday and Saturday