Scenic Spots of Mt Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi 1 Day Bus Tour3 reviews
Continue on from Mt. Arakurayama and proceed to Kawaguchiko craft park right on the banks of Kawaguchi Lake. If you prefer, take time to enjoy your lunch and walk around the lake as you take in the scenic view of Mt. Fuji's reflection on the water.
After this, head to Oishi park which offers seasonal scenery with various types of flowers. Finally, stop by Saiko Iyashi no Sato Nenba which is located on the banks of Lake Saiko. Take a stroll through the village and marvel at the houses with thatched roofs which will give you a glimpse into life in Japan in the olden days. Conclude the tour at 6:00 PM when you will be dropped off in Shinjuku.
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chureito Pagoda, 3360-1 Arakura, Fujiyoshida 403-0011 Yamanashi Prefecture
Climb the stairs to the top of Mt. Arakura to enjoy one of the most famous view in the whole country: Chureito Pagoda with beautiful Mt.Fuji in the background
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lake Kawaguchiko, Fujikawaguchiko-machi, Minamitsuru-gun 401-0300 Yamanashi Prefecture
Have lunch next to the lake at Kawaguchiko Craftpark and enjoy a little walk around the lake to help with digestion!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Oishi Park, Oishi, Fujikawaguchiko-machi, Minamitsuru-gun 401-0305 Yamanashi Prefecture
Head to Oishi park which offers seasonal scenery with various types of flowers all year long on the banks of Lake Kawaguchiko. Try taking pictures of flowers with Mt.Fuji's reflection on the lake in the background!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Saiko Iyashi no Sato Nemba, 2710 Saikonemba, Fujikawaguchiko-machi, Minamitsuru-gun 401-0332 Yamanashi Prefecture
Finally, stop by Saiko Iyashi no Sato Nenba which is located on the banks of Lake Saiko. Take a stroll through the village and marvel at the houses with thatched roofs which will give you a glimpse into life in Japan in the olden days.
Duration: 1 hour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Saiko Iyashi no Sato Nemba
- Food and drinks
1: Tokyo Bunka Kaikan, 5-45 Uenokōen, Taito City, Tōkyō-to 110-8716, Japan
2: Sunshine City Prince Hotel, 3 Chome-1 Higashiikebukuro, Toshima City, Tokyo 170-0013, Japan
3: 1-chōme-8-35 Kōnan, Minato City, Tōkyō-to 108-0075, Japan
4: LOVE Object, 6-chōme-5-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tōkyō-to 160-0023, Japan
VIP Lounge Shinjuku, Japan, 〒160-0023 Tōkyō-to, Shinjuku City, Nishishinjuku, 1-chōme−12−１１, Yamagin Bldg., 4F
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Depending on the number of participants, English and Chinese commentary might be given in the same bus.
- The only drop-off location available is Shinjuku (Shinjuku station west exit)
- In November, the tour itinerary will slightly change to make you have the best experience of Japanese autumn in the Mt. Fuji area! In fact, after visiting Lake Kawaguchi Craft Park, we will move on to one of the lake’s best spots for foliage, a colorful corridor of more than 400 maple trees creating a unique fall atmosphere!
- All departure location options are shuttle buses leading to the last departure location, 'Shinjuku LOVE Object'. If you don't want to ride a shuttle bus, please select the 'Shinjuku LOVE Object' departure location.
- Please be aware that reaching the viewing platform next to Chureito Pagoda requires some climbing (stairs)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.33 out of 5 based on the last 3 recent reviews