Tsukiji Fish Market Food and Culture Walking Tour97 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tsukiji Honganji Temple, 3-15-1 Tsukiji, Chuo 104-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
Meet your guide in front of the gate of Tsukiji Honganji Temple at 8:15am and start exploring the Tsukiji fish market on this 3-hour food-focused tour.
Stop At: Tsukiji Jogaii Market, 4-16-2 Tsukiji, Chuo 104-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
Soak up the sights, sounds, and smells, and learn about Tsukiji's 80-year history as the biggest fish market in Japan.
For local people, Tsukiji is a special place to buy the freshest, high-quality seafood and ingredients. This market is also special place for chefs and many chefs of Michelin-star restaurants come to Tsukiji in the morning to buy their ingredients.
While wandering through the colorful market, check out its fresh produce, from tuna to octopus tentacles, and get ready to eat and drink as the locals do. Learn about Japanese culture while sampling various kinds of symbolic Japanese foods along the way, such as Japanese-style omelettes, fried fish cakes, fresh tuna, Dashi soup and Katsuobushi (dried bonito), Japanese tea, sake, and sushi.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tsukiji Uogashi, Japan, 〒104-0045 Tōkyō-to, Chuo City, Tsukiji, 6 Chome−２７−１ 築地魚河岸海幸橋棟
We also pass by mini wholesale market to see hundreds kinds of freshest fishes!!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tsukiji Fish Market, 4-14-2 Tsukiji, Chuo 104-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
We conclude our tour at delicious Sushi restaurant!
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Ginza, Chuo 104-0061 Tokyo Prefecture
Ginza is about 10 min walk from Tsukiji
Pass By: Tsukiji Hitachiya, 4-14-18 Tsukiji, Chuo 104-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
If you need kitchen tool, we stop by in the tour.
Stop At: The Tsukiji Market, 5-2-1, Tsukiji, Chuo 104-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
We will do food tour.
Duration: 3 hours
- Local professional guide
- Food (Japanese omelette, fried fish cake, fresh tuna, a cup of sake, a cup of Japanese tea, Sushi)
- Snacks - Some complementary samples.
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Extra food and drinks
- Other personal expenses
- Transportation fee to meeting point
Shin-ohashi-dori Avenue, Shin-ohashi-dori Ave, 3-chōme-15 Tsukiji, Chuo City, Tōkyō-to 104-0045, Japan
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant meal is not included.
- Walking shoes are recommended.
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years. So we offer another drink for under 20.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews