5-Hour Wadi Rum Private Tour from Petra with Martian Film Site1 reviews
Upon arrival at Wadi Rum, transfer to a four-wheel drive Jeep with a local Bedouin guide at the wheel, stopping to see the extraordinary rock drawings and inscriptions that date back to before the time of Christ. If desired, you'll have the option to add a 30-minute camel ride at Wadi Rum (own expense).
At the end of your time at Wadi Rum, begin the return trip to Petra, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private Transfer by air conditioned vehicle according number of participants
- English Speaking Escort Driver
- Entrance Fees to Wadi Rum and Local Jeep Tour
- Local Guide where not mentioned
- All type of meals, beverages and water
- Infant meals
- Entrance fees to additional sites
- Any other service not mentioned
Hotel in Petra
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No refund for any untaken services by the clients
- The jeeps offered are from Wadi Rum Tourism Board (Government controlled), the only ones available.
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 1 recent reviews